Unlike the single-use options, the GB4, GB4 Fold Up and GB6 can be reused over a period of 5-7 days. They can either be connected to a Leg Bag as part of an overnight link system, or they can be connected directly to the Catheter or Sheath.
- Sterile, drainable Night Bags with easy to use Lever-Action Tap
- Tap on the GB4 Fold Up can be folded up to prevent it having prolonged contact with surfaces that may be contaminated
- Choice of 2-litre and 3-litre capacities
- Wide-bore Tubing for easy drainage
- Star- formed Tubing on GB4 Fold Up and GB6 ensures continual flow of urine whilst remaining smooth on the outside for optimal comfort
- Date-fitted box for easy monitoring of how long the Night Bag has been in use
- Punched-out hanger holes to allow positioning on a Night Stand
Reusable Night Bags – Prescription.
|Product Code||Product Name||Capacity||Tube Length||Description||Quantity||Pip Code|
|10400W||GB4||2-litre||100cm||Sterile and reusable with Lever Action Tap||10||335-4321|
|10402Y||GB4 Fold Up||2-litre||100cm||Sterile and reusable with star tubing and foldable Lever Action Tap||10||385-5137|
|10430U||GB6||3-litre||120cm||Sterile and Reusable with star tubing and Lever Action Tap||10||404-9433|
Reusable Night Bags – Hospital.
|Product Code||Product Name||Capacity||Tube Length||Description||Quantity||NHSSC Code|
|10401X||GB4||2-litre||100cm||Sterile and reusable with Lever Action Tap||10|
|10403Z||GB4 Fold Up||2-litre||100cm||Sterile and reusable with star tubing and foldable Lever Action Tap||10||GDW157|
|10430U||GB6||3-litre||120cm||Sterile and Reusable with star tubing and Lever Action Tap||10||GDW173|