Proper securement is essential to prevent urethral trauma. NICE Guidelines stipulate that, where an Indwelling Catheter is in use, a Fixation Device must also be in place.
The GB Fix-it Catheter Retaining Strap is designed to secure indwelling and suprapubic catheters, as well as leg bag tubing with a sheath system.
- Secure velcro fastening which is simple to use
- Two silicone lines on the reverse ensure a secure fit and eliminate slippage
- Raised tab on the silicone GB Fix-it tie allows for a better grip for the individual
- Prevents against pulling on the catheter which could lead to pain and urethral trauma
- Clear labelling to denote size and washing instructions
GB Fix-It Retaining Strap – Prescription.
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||Pip Code|
GB Fix-it Retaining Strap – Hospital.
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||NHSSC Code|