The GB Soft Skin® range consists of silicone-based Medical Adhesive Removers and Barrier Wipes that are designed to be used in conjunction with a Medical Adhesive product – such as a Sheath or Stoma Pouch.
An Adhesive Remover allows for that product to be gently removed afterwards – leaving no sticky residue behind.
- Available in either an aerosol spray or individual wipe sachets
- Alcohol-free, non-sting formula
- Removal of adhesives can cause trauma to the skin – GB Soft Skin® alleviates this discomfort to ensure a pain-free removal
- The spray is non-chill, dries quickly and leaves no white powdery residue
- The aerosol can be sprayed upside down to allow access to hard to reach places
Adhesive Removers- Prescription
|Product Code||Description||Quantity||Pip Code|
|10380A||GB Soft Skin Medical Adhesive Remover Spray||50ml Aerosol||384-5955|
|10382C||GB Soft Skin Medical Adhesive Remover Wipes||30||401-9105|
Adhesive Removers- Hospital
|Product Code||Description||Quantity||NHSSC Code|
|10380A||GB Soft Skin Medical Adhesive Remover Spray||50ml Aerosol||MFT000|
|10382C||GB Soft Skin Medical Adhesive Remover Wipes||30||MTF011|