Christmas Raffle Raises £650 for Charity
Great Bear held its annual Christmas raffle this year, and the beneficiary charity was Breast Cancer UK. The total collected from ticket sales during the event amounted to £650.
Some very generous prize donations were made by companies that we work with which really helped encourage ticket sales to allow us to raise as much as we did.
On Tuesday 20th December, there were some very happy winners…
Special Thanks to the Companies who Donated Prizes:
- Fortnum and Mason Picnic Hamper for four – Thanks to The Publicity Centre
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee Machine – Thanks to Meridian Recruitment
- Case of Wine – Thanks to Pinnacle
- Magnum of Prosecco – Thanks to BIT Systems
- M&S Rose Wine Gift – Thanks to Jaeger Recruitment
- Golf Experience Vouchers – Thanks to Thomas Carroll and Complete Office Supplies
- £50 M&S Voucher – Thanks to Schumacher Packaging
- Afternoon Tea for two – Thanks to The New House Hotel
- £30 Amazon Voucher – Thanks to Mercer Marsh
- Stella Glasses – Lexon Group Ltd
A big thank you to everyone who helped organise the raffle, bought tickets and donated prizes; it was a resounding success and the 2023 raffle has it work cut out to try and top what we have achieved in 2022!